At the initiative of SGH Corporate Advisory Board was created the project of survey of qualifications and competencies sought by employers among the graduates entering the job market.
The project was performed together by Warsaw School of Economics, American Chamber of Commerce in Poland (AmCham) and Ernst&Young. The Consulting SSA also helped.Final report
In December 22nd, 2010 by the vote of SGH Senat, there was SGH Corporate Advisory Board (RKPK SGH) appointed.
The tasks of the Board are to advise the Rector of Warsaw School of Economics in matters of strategic SGH development directions, strenghten its position on international education market and building scientific and research cooperation network beetwen SGH and business.
The Board consists of:
- Dorota Dąbrowski – Executive Director, American Chamber of Commerce in Poland
- Christi Degen – F.A.Z. Executive School in Frankfurt
- Halina Frańczak –Marketing & PR Director, Deloitte Advisory
- Urszula Gąsior – Partner, Ernst&Young Poland
- Janusz Górski – President, DB Schenker
- Marek Kapuściński – Vice President, Central Europe, Procter and Gamble DS Poland
- Agnieszka Ostaszewska – Partner, PwC Poland
- Paweł Rychliński – General Director, MasterCard Europe Representative Office Poland
- Marlena Sobierajska – HR Director, L’Oreal Poland.